The new professional model of shoes QO500 of the brand BIRKENSTOCK - Germany will be presented for the first time at SIHRE 2020. The model QO500 is a type of modern trainers that provides secure maintenance and relieves your feet so you can stay, walk and run comfortably for many hours during the workday.
Features of the Model QO500:
- they are made of water-repellent smooth leather (WRU).
- Interchangeable anatomical cork insoles with micro-fiber coating.
- The outsole is anti- slip and grease and gasoline resistant (SRC, FO).
- Energy absorption in the area of the heel (E).
- Antistatic Protection (A).
- Certified according to EN ISO 20347:2012
- Protection class O2.
"KLOG" EOOD is a company dedicated to the care of the human foot. The main business of the company is wholesale and retail trade with working, orthopedic, comfortable and casual footwear. The company offers a large selection of models and colors of professional shoes suitable for work in hospitals, laboratories, spa centers, production facilities, hotels, restaurants, etc. The footwear meets all the requirements of the European standards.
The brands imported by "KLOG" are: Birkenstock-Germany, Sikafootwaer-Denmark, WearerTech-England, Wock-Portugal.
The main mission of the company is to provide maximum care for the feet in order to feel the comfort throughout the day – in the workplace and in the spare time.
You can see the newest products of the company in Hall 1, Stand A8.